- 2 T Cornstarch
- 1 T Dark Sesame Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 inch Ginger Root (peeled & minced)
- 3 T Agave
- 1/2 C Low Sodium Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 1/2 C Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 C Sherry Wine
- 2 T Red Chili Paste
Add all ingredients for The Sauce in a mason jar with a lid and shake vigorously. Place sauce in a sauce pan on medium-heat heat and cook while stirring or using a whisk until sauce thickens. Turn heat off and set aside.
- 1 T Oil + 1 T Dark Sesame Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Cut into 1/2-1 inch dice)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Cut into 1/2-1 inch dice)
- *1-2 C Firm Baked Tofu (Cut into Cubes) Optional
- 1 C Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 4 Green Onions (Green and White Part thinly sliced)
- *1/2 C Chinese Dried Red Chili (DO NOT EAT- JUST FOR FLAVOR AND SPICE) Optional
- 1 Pound Spaghetti Noodles Cooked
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro (roughly Chopped (for Garnish, also adds a great flavor to it)
Place a wok on high heat, allow wok to sit on heat until wok is very very hot. Add both oils then quickly add bell peppers and tofu. Shake wok constantly or use spatula, now add peanuts and allow to stir fry for 1 minute, then add green onions and Chinese peppers. Add spaghetti using tongs while constantly moving around. Turn heat off now add Kung Pan sauce, mix well.
Serve and garnish with fresh cilantro. Remove or remind your eaters to NOT eat the Chinese peppers, unless you just enjoy torching yourself with very spicy foods.
***Optional ingredients- Both these ingredients are optional. Definitely is super yummy without it. I also don't add the Chinese Dried Peppers when making for children.