Inspired by BarTacos delicious Cauliflower Tacos. Its super easy and my personal spin on this was topping it off with a super easy cilantro and cabbage slaw.
- 1-2 Head(s) Cauliflower (separated in florets)
- Grape seed or avocado oil for drizzling
- Salt & Pepper
- Smoked Paprika
- Corn Tortillas (warmed)
Preheat oven to 400°F
Place cauliflower on a sheet pan, drizzle with oil, sprinkle salt, pepper and smoked paprika over cauliflower and back until cauliflower has browned edges and cooked through. I like mine crispy.
- 2 Red Bell Peppers (Roasted) See Chef's Tips Tab for how to roast a bell pepper.
- 1/2 C Almond Slivers
- 2 garlic Cloves
- 4 Chipotle Peppers (2 if you don't like spicy foods)
- 4 T Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-8 Oz Can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- Salt tt
Toss everything in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve on top of Tacos, or anything. I used this as a corn chip dip and it was wonderful.
Cilantro & Cabbage Slaw
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro (if its a small bundle use the whole bunch)
- 1/2 Green Cabbage (thin sliced)
- 1/2 Red Cabbage (thin sliced)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1/2 C Olive Oil
- 1 t Cumin
- 1 t Salt
Whisk lime juice, olive oil, cumin and salt in a large bowl, add cilantro then toss both cabbage and mix well with hands or using tongs until all the cabbage has a coat of your sauce. This goes great on any taco. Also great as a side dish with hemp seeds or nuts sprinkled on top.