- 1 Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 8 Ounces Plant Based Ricotta
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1 Cup Grape Or Cherry Tomatoes (quartered)
- 2-3 Ounces Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 Garlic Clove (zested)
- 1/4 C Pitted Kalamlive Olives (cut in half) *Optional
- 1-2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olives Oil
- Salt & Pepper tt
- 1 Cup Arugula or Baby Spinach Leaves
- Balsamic Reduction Glaze for drizzling (*Optional but definitely tasty)
Prepare oven to 375°F
Bake pizza crust for 10-12 minutes then remove from oven and allow to cool.
Make bruschetta. In a bowl add tomatoes, olives, garlic, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar salt and pepper fold a couple times do not over mix as the tomatoes will get mushy. Set aside or refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
Meanwhile mix Ricotta with salt pepper and Italian seasoning.
On a cool pizza crust gently spread Ricotta Cheeze over evenly, (I found it easier to slice the pizza at this point than to do it once you top it). Then layer with a arugula then top with bruschetta using a slotted spoon so the liquid from the bruschetta doesn’t make the pizza soggy. Drizzle balsamic reduction over pizza. At this point you can serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.