- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1 Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 3 Carrots (Grated or Shredded on a mandolin)
- 2 Tablespoon Yellow Curry Powder
- 3 Tablespoons No-Fish Sauce (Vegan Fish Sauce)
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- 2 Cups Pineapple cut into small pieces (about 1/2 inch)
- 4 Green Onions (sliced thin)
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro (roughly chopped- Save some for garnish)
- 1 C Thai Basil Thinly Sliced (Optional)
- 4 Cups of Day Old White Rice (refridgerated)
- Salt & Pepper tt
In a mason jar or small bowl mix Vegan Fish sauce, Coconut Aminos, Soy Sauce and lime juice. Set Aside.
Start with a very HOT Wok.
Add oil then add onions- saute for 2-3 mins just enough to where onions soften, add garlic and carrots and pineapple saute for 30 seconds until fragrant. Then add curry powder, and your liquid mixture of vegan fish sauce, coconut aminos and soy sauce. Stir making sure everything is well incorporated. Add rice gently crumbling it with your hands into the wok, then using a wooden spoon or spatula gently separate any rice chunks. Cook rice heating it through evenly. Season with salt and pepper then add herbs (green onions, cilantro, and basil).
Serve warm in a pineapple shell or in a bowl garnished with cilantro, green onions or basil.